Lewis Glasser’s commercial transaction and finance practice group provides legal counsel to lenders, businesses and individuals on a full range of lending and commercial matters. Our lawyers work efficiently to negotiate, structure and document commercial transactions within the tight deadlines that are a routine part of today’s business world while never losing sight of the our clients’ business goals.
We represent businesses across a broad spectrum of industries. We routinely handle matters in commercial financing, mergers and acquisitions, transaction due diligence, real estate development, loan restructures and workouts, land use and zoning issues, commercial leasing, title insurance and regulatory matters.
Our lawyers can assist you with all aspects of your commercial deals, including:
- Negotiating term sheets and commitment letters
- Preparing non-disclosure and non-compete agreements
- Structuring asset and stock purchase and sale transactions
- Conducting transaction due diligence and asset evaluation
- Documenting lending transactions
- Handling development and leasing issues for commercial real estate
- Coordinating projects across multiple jurisdictions
The lawyers in our commercial transaction and finance practice group collaborate with other practice groups within the firm to handle business organization, environmental, state and federal taxation, government relations and other issues that arise in the course of structuring and negotiating transactions.
Our experienced commercial lawyers have been recognized in national peer-review publications, including The Best Lawyers in America®, Chambers USA® and Martindale-Hubbell®.