Attorney Phone Number
Ann Starcher is managing member of Lewis Glasser, and her practice is focused on commercial transactions, including acquisitions, mergers, and financing.
Before becoming a lawyer, Ms. Starcher was a vice president of Citicorp, Inc. concentrating in corporate finance for highly leveraged transactions. After law school, she served as clerk to The Honorable Ronald G. Pearson, United States. Bankruptcy Court for the Southern District of West Virginia.
She is a member of the Energy Mineral Law Foundation, American Bar Association, West Virginia State Bar Association. Ms. Starcher and was elected to serve on the Board of Governors of the West Virginia State Bar Association in 2014. Ms. Starcher is listed in Best Lawyers in America™ in the practice areas of Corporate and Mining Law. She has received the AV-Preeminent peer-review rating from Martindale-Hubbell®.
Ms. Starcher has provided counsel for:
- Acquisition of mineral interests throughout the State of West Virginia for investors, operators and producers.
- Acquisition of various assets from corporate bankruptcy debtors for sophisticated purchasers.
- Financing transactions totaling in excess of $1 billion for a multitude of corporate entities representing both lenders and borrowers.
- Mergers or acquisitions of various corporate entities.
- Complex financing and capital structures for borrowers and equity investors.
- Various corporate bankruptcy and receivership matters for creditors.
- General corporate matters and contractual matters.
She is admitted to practice before the Supreme Court of Appeals of West Virginia, U.S. District Courts for the Southern and Northern Districts of West Virginia, U.S. Court of Appeals for the Fourth Circuit.
Ms. Starcher is a Bachelor of Arts graduate from Queens College and was awarded her Doctor of Jurisprudence from the West Virginia University College of Law. Ms. Starcher serves as Vice Chairman on the Board of the West Virginia Jobs Investment Trust, and on the Advisory Board of the West Virginia Capital Access Program.